Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome to my madness!




*Ahem*

Hello there!

I'm woman in my thirties and I'm an avid reader. I spend most hours of my day with my nose buried in a book, or more recently in my Kindle. I'll read almost anything, but lately my favorite genre has been Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy. I love to get lost in fantasy worlds and be a part of an universe that is very different from my own reality. The truth is my own life is boring, so I want to escape. Books are my tickets out of boredom and my drug of choice. They take me all over the globe, and sometimes even out of this planet or to alternative worlds. I just buckle up and enjoy the ride. And when said ride is good, I really don't want to leave.

So, this blog is my attempt to share my trips with you. Like a friend sharing the pictures and stories of their travelings, making you feel like you want to visit that exotic location one day too. Or maybe not. Maybe that location won't be agreeable to you, or maybe the voyage won't be worth it. I'll try to steer you right, but as with most things in life, that is open to interpretation. Since this is my personal blog, it will be filled with my own humble opinions.

Anyway, I'm VampAngel and I'll be your tour guide. Please, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride!

After all, to read, or not to read it: that is the question.



6 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Yes! Yes!!! Perfect!

    *squee heard round the world*

    You know you are my number one source for all things book related! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you have to have your own book blog! You are the start of many a awesome book series recommend! NH, anyone? *grins*

    You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to check out the mystery behind the comments? What happened? :(

    Cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my lovelies! Thanks for stopping by Lan and Missie. I'm so happy you guys are excited about my blog, hopefully you'll enjoy my reviews and recommendations.

    Missie, dear D31S, the comments came back up. I have no idea what made them disappear, but I'm happy it all worked out. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! I'm very excited to see your blog as you have the BEST recommendations!!

    Yays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally!

    Thank you! I'm very glad you think so. I get so excited when someone else shares the joys of reading a book I love. It's make me very happy when people enjoy my recommendations. Hopefully the blog will help me with that.

    I loved that you stopped by! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails