Monday, July 12, 2010

Countdown Clock (Widget) for Blameless by Gail Carriger




Hi everybody!

As most of you know, I'm a big fan of Gail Carriger and her Parasol Protectorate series. I had been looking everywhere for a countdown widget for Blameless, the next installment in the series that is being released in September 1st, 2010. Since I couldn't find one, I decided to make one.

Here it is:




You can get your own here.

And if you click on the widget, it takes you to the Amazon product page for Blameless, so you can pre order your copy right away! Isn't it cool?

PS: Some people are having trouble visualizing it correctly with Firefox and other browsers. It appears perfectly for me with Safari.

I hope you enjoy it!




The Parasol Protectorate series:

 Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate)Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate)Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate)

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME idea!!! Im grabbing it right now =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look at that! You're brazilian too. I really needed a widget for this book. Finished Changeless a few weeks ago and I'm still pissed at Conall. Can't wait till September! Thanks ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. I am so out of my mind crazy for this book. I think I've been half stalking Gail Carriger's blog waiting for it to possibly be released sooner or some kind of dirty detail in the the plans for Alexia.

    And Lord Maccon, what a jerk. Why does someone as lovely as him have to do what he did?! I mean BLAH! Okay, sorry, venting *breathes deep*. September cannot come fast enough!! Thanks for the Widget, I'm going to chill and grab it now!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Jen, I was just on her blog checking it out and then of course I texted you about what I found. Too funny that I find you on here :)

    I'm waiting for it. I love her covers and the words in between. She def had a hit with Soulless and I will be a fan forever!

    Twisted
    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails