Saturday, July 10, 2010

My first Blog Award




Today I got my first blog award! How cool is that? I never thought I would get one any time soon, my blog is still so new (it even has that new blog smell, doesn't it?)

But the lovely Christine from Reading on the Dark Side was kind enough to give it to me. Thanks you so much, Christine! I'm very happy about it.

Here are the rules:

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.

Well, why not got for broke and choose option e?

I'm passing the award forward to Missie from The Unread Reader; Jen from In the Closet with a Bibliophile; and Green from Greenabsinthia Book Blog

Now here is the promised picture, please get small children and animals away from the computer screeen, you don't want to scare them. It's not a pretty sight.

*hides under bed*





8 comments:

  1. *blushes* Thanks! VampAngel my dear, you are quite fabulous. That pic is delightful, looks better than me in the morn. I'd look a bit like death that's been ran over by a semi. Oh, and I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I LOVE the reVamp!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thank you hun! And you look great first thing in the morning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first award! Here is to getting many more!!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you can work option e! LOL! I would've needed to go with option a...

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooohoooo you go girl!! congrats on the award!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great to meet you.

    :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. here´s to pictures of very sleepy bloggers! :)
    Even though you have nothing to be embarassed about! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I got my first blog award this week too! Feels great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails