Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Parasol Protectorate Quiz by Gail Carriger




Gail Carriger, the incredibly talented author of Soulless, Changeless and Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate series) has created a quiz:

Are you a Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, or Soulless?

I took the test and apparently I'm Soulless. Oh well, me and Alexia Tarabotti. At least I'm in good company.


VampAngel's Result: Soulless
on quiz: Are you a Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, or Soulless?


Soulless

You are prosaic and practical to a fault. You believe in the application of intellect first and brute force second (usually by parasol). You have discovered only one truth in life: no matter how terrible the situation it can be improved upon with a good cup of tea.

"For Miss Alexia had been born without a soul which, any decent vampire of good blooding knew, made her a lady to avoid most assiduously."

Quiz MakerTake this quiz & get your result

It's a lot of fun, so take it and come share your result with me!

And don't forget to visit the author's website: http://www.gailcarriger.com/




The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carringer:

Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate)Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate)Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Of course I don't mind silly, Gail Carriger is AWESOME! :D)

    I'm a ghost...boo! I'd hoped to be soulless though. I know not all people hope to be soulless, but I do so love Alexia Terrabotti. Plus, I'm not a fan of being tethered to a body :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soulless too! Yay for tea and parasols!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails